• You’re concerned about attracting, retaining and developing talent.
• You care about employee engagement and well-being.
• You recognize that healthy employees are productive and reduce health insurance premiums.
Planning an employee wellness program is one more thing on your busy to do list...
✓ Payroll ✓ Benefits ✓ Skills gap ✓ Workplace harassment ✓ Work-based immigration
• You haven’t a clue where to begin because wellness programs just aren’t your thing.
• You’d rather find a turnkey program.
• Or outsource to an expert so you can focus on what you do best (and love ♥).
• You do offer an annual health fair, biometric screenings, maybe a lunchtime yoga class & a step or weight loss challenge.
✓ Now you can check workplace wellness off your list.
I'm Dr. Kim (short for Kim Bercovitz, Ph.D.), a health behavior expert with a 25+ year research/academic career specializing in exercise and health promotion, disease management, and tobacco control.
I use a micro-learning approach to show you quick & easy ways to create a healthy workplace culture that keeps employees engaged, productive and energized.
My Byte-Size Wellness Works program requires little time and effort, no sweat, and no guilt for self-care and taking restorative micro-breaks during busy workdays.
Let me take wellness off your plate and help you shine as the workplace wellness superstar—without the stress of figuring out how the hec to get started—and without having to “do” the work (plan, deliver and evaluate) for an employee wellness program.
We’ll first capture employees where they are – and that’s often chained to their chairs working.
Put health and oneself first because a healthy employee is more productive and engaged, and healthy employees make a healthy organization.
Healthy Employees - Healthy Organization - Healthy Workplace Culture
I got you covered:
✓ A kick-off/starter kit
✓ Step-by-step online resources
✓ Built in metrics to measure ROI
✓ Wellness challenges to keep employees engaged
✓ A private membership group to provide support for the launch
No need to worry about overseeing the program. You don’t have time for this.
Employees will take charge of their own health with a self-guided online course (and me as their virtual coach) that takes them along a 5-step journey to wellness.
PLUS on Wellness Wednesdays they’ll receive a byte of information and inspiration to keep them motivated along the journey.
A private membership group will keep HR professionals engaged with:
✓ A moderated discussion forum
✓ Biweekly live Q & A with Dr. Kim
✓ Monthly wellness topics and/or micro-breaks